Monday, July 2, 2007

(that's how i) Rollyo

I can see Rollyo.com being a handy site for those people who have specific information or entertainment needs and only want their answers from a certain set of trusted sites. Again, I really don't see myself using this site. The internet is vast, and while that can be daunting, I also don't want to limit my results severely by only requesting hits from a select group of sites. I'd rather make use of more complex boolean terms or more specific search strings in order to find precisely what I want.
I also wasn't sure how to link to my specific Rollyo searchroll. Going to rollyo.com allows me to log in, and at that point I have the option to search using my specific roll. But that url comes up as just being rollyo.com/index/html. The address doesn't come up as being specific to me. Oh well.

No comments: