Monday, August 13, 2007

Thing # 14: Technorati

With the enormous number of blogs being registered each day, I can really see this site being of great value for those who want to locate blogs of worth. Having experience with myspace, I see the worthless blogs that are written every day. It takes a special kind of vanity to assume that the world cares about what kind of Pop Tart you had for breakfast. Luckily Technorati allows users to see which blogs are the most popular and which topics are most in demand. I was not really surprised to see that the most popular were focussed on either technology or politics. I do find myself reading political blogs on a fairly regular basis, and can see the appeal of technical blogs for those hoping to keep up with the constantly evolving world of electronics. I think that for those who seek the opinions and advice of bloggers, this site could be very useful.

No comments: